Womans Back to Nature retreat. In the Lot department, Puy L’évêque in the South of France.
We live now in the South of France in the Departement de Lot in the most beautiful village of the surrounding named Puy L’évêque. A wonderful place to be in nature.
In this beautiful surrounding with lot’s of nature and rest I will organize Womans back to nature retreats. Private in 2022 and in groups from 2023. On this page you will find the availability for groups for 2023.
The retreat house is located directly at the Lot River. A wonderful place for yoga retreats. Yoga in the beautiful garden. SUP and yoga on the river. Or just Stand Up Paddle Boarding. Swimming in the pool and the river.
Available dates 2023:
6 – 13 May
In the Gite we have the rooms / beds available:
- 1 room with 2 single beds (ground floor)
- 1 room with 1 double bed (ground floor) for 1 or 2 persons
The gite is with 3 stars classified.
Included are: cleaning costs, tourist tax, reservation costs and towels
The gite includes:
- Shared bathroom with shower, toilet and toilet (ground floor)
- Open kitchen, sitting area and dining table (on the 1st floor)
- Terrace with view at the river and the valley
- Outdoor kitchen in the garden
- Swimming pool in the garden
- The garden is separated by a road from the gite and is right on the River Lot. In the garden is a beautiful space for activities such as yoga, breathwork and sound healing to take place. But you can also enjoy yourself in your free time.
Staying in a tent in the garden
Do you like to stay in a tent in the garden? Which brings you even more back to nature. We have enough space. Bring your own tent. Or let us know that you need a tent. A reduced rate applies for this.
At my own house we have a camper place available which is 1 minute away from the gite. So if you want to join and stay in your own camper, this is also possible. A reduced rate applies for this.
Activities Back to Nature Retreat
- 6x Flow Yoga
- 6x Breathwork (before sleeping)
- 1x Private Soundhealing with Crystal bowls
- Woman circles
- Daily French Breakfast (croissants of course), and healthy breakfast such as yogurt, fruit, etc. You can also indicate what you want in terms of breakfast when making your reservation. Then I’ll take care of this.
- Use of Stand Up Paddle Boards for supping on the river is included and yoga on the paddle boards.
- Healthy dinner. Vegetarian is possible. Please indicate your wish when making a reservation. Based on this I make the menu for the week or I can take your wishes into account.
- There are also opportunities to be creative such as making or coloring mandalas, working on your book or personal project and more.
- Lunch. You can have lunch in the area for €14.00 per person. Also nice to explore the area yourself. There are several options for lunch in the village itself. But also in the surrounding places Prayssac, Pomerede, Duravel, Cahors, Sarlat etc. Transfer can be arranged if you come by plane.
- Travel (plane or car) you can fly to Bergerac. For € 50.00 I can pick you up and drop you off.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Visit wineries
- Dining in restaurants with a beautiful view. We can also discuss this on location where there is a need in the free hours
During the day you have quite a lot of free time. Nice to explore the area yourself, to lie by the pool, to rest. Or maybe you have a project/book of your own that you want to work on.
There is good WIFI available in the Gite and at our house.
Guidance and organization by Joyce Mol
My name is Joyce Mol. I am a Certified Breathwork & Yoga teacher. I have studied various forms of yoga. Yin, Vinyasa, Power Yoga. And also Certified SUP Yoga instructor. I focus mainly on the feminine energy and yin parts. Nourishing the goddess and feminine essence within you.
Since the end of April 2022, I live with my partner in Puy L’évêque in the Lot Department. Near the River Lot. In the past 5 years I have organized various workshops, events and retreats in the Netherlands from my studio Mind Events Factory. Including a weekend retreat in Zeeland. A wonderful experience to bring people to deep relaxation and tranquility in a few days.
The South of France is my new home. But also the place where I can really go Back to Nature myself. The surrounding is beautiful, quiet and peaceful. A perfect spot to reset yourself and take time to recharge.
I am excited to guide you here in a week full of relaxation, adventure and more what you desire. Breathwork, yoga & sound healing in nature by the water and possibly even on the water. Lots of free time to do what makes you happy. Get away from the hustle and bustle and the rat race in your home town.
During this week I will guide you daily in relaxing practices, the environment and delicious healthy food. Which I also enjoy immensely.
Special introduction price:
All in price is €777,- including breakfast and dinner per person when there is a shared room. The double room can be shared with a friend / partner. The prices include all activities. Even if we decide to eat out for a day, this is included in the price. But also feel free to go out on your own if you need that.
When the double room for 1 person is booked as a private room, an additional cost of €200 is added. The price is then 977,-
Are you coming with the camper or do you want to stay in a tent? Then the price is €444,- including all activities and meals.
- Transfer is € 50.00 for pick up and drop off from Bergerac. Please indicate this in your reservation if desired.
- The minimum number of people for this retreat is 2 people.
Dear Joyce, thank you for your great lessons during the Retreat weekend in Zeeland. I got some nice YinYoga lessons from you. My first experience with the massage / connective tissue balls. It was sometimes intense, but afterwards very relaxed and nice. Your music was beautiful and you have knowledge and convey it well. You have inspired me and I would recommend your classes to everyone! Love, SamanthaSamantha – De Reiki Coach
I had the pleasure to attend few Breathwork sessions with Joyce. It has been truly helpful for me to take the control over my breath and to find some headspace in midst of a stressful day. I learned some new breathing techniques, which I will be able to use for myself, whenever I need throughout the day. Joyce has a very relaxing voice and guides you through the whole process, allowing you to disconnect and focus on the breath. I strongly recommend taking the time and find out by yourself how these techniques can be useful to you, too.Plamen Ivanov – Co-Founder of Iberia Remote
Joyce has shown me that I can choose to step out of the mind energy; through the exercises I get harmony, suddenly I am everywhere in my body and I feel that my body and I are One. Because of the stretching comes a kind of pleasurable pain that drains the sadness.
Joyce’s softness makes this grounding process possible, because her warmth and reliability takes me into the deep sea of my soul.Samantha Coelho
I always look forward to the next lesson.
Joyce introduced me to breathwork, wow, it’s really magical to be working on this and discover what it can do for and with you! During an exercise from the course I felt tingling throughout my body, I thought this was a very special experience. By breathing more consciously, vague complaints have disappeared. I’ve learned that going back to breathing is something you can always do and can bring you total peace of mind.Melissa Pethybridge
Communication with Joyce is great, I could always contact her with questions and her guidance is top notch!